Extending GOSURF50's 1GB Data Limit - Techniques & Tricks Soon!

On July 2nd, Globe announces about their upgrade to their GOSURF50 prepaid promo. You will still get 1GB data limit and unlimited texts to all networks and free facebook for 3 days and that is everything for only 50 pesos. Sounds nice but I know you want more of it! *wink*

I tried GoSURF50 promo yesterday and it had already expired. The speed limit is just okay and surprisingly, it is more fast compared to my SmartBro 4G pocket wifi. :(

UPDATE ABOUT MY SMARTBRO 4G POCKET WIFI
I am still trying to find the software that I used before to unlock my broadband stick but I think it was deleted already. Still looking for some other software that I can use to unlock my modem. Sorry guys.

This time, I am trying to bug my globe simcard so I can bypass the 1GB data limit of this promo. I have done this before so I am sure I can also do it this time. I am not sure on what to do yet but I will update you guys once it's done. So yesterday, I tried using VPN to bypass and extend my GOSURF50 promo unfortunately, it did not work. But I was able to download a movie that is 850 MB total with only 200MB data limit left! It somehow worked but not the way I want it to be.

Maybe next day, I will try to bug their system and let us see if this old trick will work or not. Will definitely update you with some progress. For now, feel free to browse some of my old blog posts and check if the tricks work for you or not. And also, I need your feedback so I can close or delete my posts that are not working anymore. Thank you guys. 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting "SEO for Noobs"! If you have any comments or suggestions, send me a line or an email. They are very much appreciated!

© 2017 and 2016 working internet hack for Globe, Smart and Sun Broadband. Design by Fearne.