Just as I promised guys, I will be sharing some of the newest internet tricks this 2016 since every year should be a year for saving money and getting things that are right for us. For TELCO's, it's avoiding their Fair Use Policy or FUP.
Today's post is all about the newest app-based mobile store of SMART called POWERAPP. It's like an app where you can find the latest news about SMART's ongoing promos and of course, you can get unlimited internet access without data capping (that's according to their official website).
Good news is that there is an existing POWERAPP 2016 BUG that allows its users to get an unlimited free internet without paying for the original price of the promo.
- Register to any promo of POWERAPP
- Load protect off to 999
- Free wiki to 555
- fb2 to 999
- MMS on 333
- Then browse (you must be directed to POWERAPP)
- Then register to your dashboard BOOST5 and try downloading big files for at least 800 MB. If the download went through, it means that you already bugged your smart sim card.
- No load needed.
- Protect OFF to 999
- Register to FREE WIKI to 555
- Go to http://powerapp.smart.com.ph/ then look for ALLDAY20 then register as much as you can
- Go to CMD and ping GOOGLE
- Try to download higher MB files like a movie for example then that's it!
Don't forget to leave your comments below so I know if this trick is working or not. Credit to Symbianize for the tutorial!