ABS-CBN TV Plus, Is It Worth Your 2,500 Pesos?

So, I have been hearing a lot of good reviews about this newest TV innovation of ABS-CBN Kapamilya network. If you are not familiar about this product that Sarah G is endorsing called "mahiwagang Black Box" or "TV Plus".

In a nutshell, TV Plus is a blackbox or a small device that you connect to your TV set just like a DVD player and as an effect, your TV can receive high quality reception as if you have a cable connection. But it is onlylimited to all free local TV channels such as: dzMM TeleRadyo, Knowledge Channel, CineMo, and Yey

I am planning to buy one for our place in Zambales but I am not sure if the place is covered by their network. You can buy it for only 2,500 pesos one time fee. Is it worth it? I think the answer is depending in your location. 

Since this product is still new, reviews are limited but so far, I am not seeing any problems or complaints regarding the device. I will let you know once I bought one for myself. This post is going to be updated. 

1 comment

  1. it's almost a month now since our black box was bought, but until now, it still can't be used due to poor signal in Olongapo City...how much more in Zambales? then, i saw in the advertisements that the coverage is only until Pampanga :( sana pinalakas na muna talaga nila ang signal sa bawat province bago nila ni-launch. ngayon, i don't know until when to wait :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting "SEO for Noobs"! If you have any comments or suggestions, send me a line or an email. They are very much appreciated!

© 2017 and 2016 working internet hack for Globe, Smart and Sun Broadband. Design by Fearne.